I've got the Blues...









Top: Old Navy
Jeans: TJ Maxx
Belt: Unknown
Heels and Ring: Target
Bag: from Japan
Necklace, bracelets: Wet Seal
Sunglasses: gojane.com


Okay, I literally don't have the blues, but I'm wearing the blues.
I usually don't like wearing all solid colors, and being matchy-matchy,
 but just thought I'd give it a try.
I went a little overboard with the accessories as you can see, haha.
Thought I could get away with it since I'm wearing all solid colors.
And yes, I love big obnoxious sunglasses.
This one in particular looks crazy big and bug-eyed. 
Those silver-metallic-tipped heels were on sale at Target for less than ten dollars.
SCORE!

 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg


Linkups:

pleated poppy

6 comments

  1. I love those heels! I have jeans the same color and they make me so happy :) I love how you styled them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niki! Yes, bright colored jeans make me really happy too! Can't have enough of them :)

      Delete
  2. So cute! I love the tone on tone, bright blue with navy. And those shoes are great. Thanks for linking up today!

    Alison

    ReplyDelete