Fly Away









Top: (old) gojane.com
Jeggings: Old Navy
Shoes, sunglasses, earrings: F21
Necklace, bracelets, clutch: All handmade in Haiti
gift from my sister-in-law



I have to say I am a fan of big, flowy tops with wing like arms.
I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, 
but I like them.
And, I have to RAVE about the wonderful gifts I receive from
my sister-in-law every now and then. 
Along with paintings and metal decor, (from Haiti)
she's also given me beautiful clutches/pouches, 
and jewelry that was handmade in Haiti.
I truly love each and every piece
because of its uniqueness, and
attention to detail.
Keep in mind, each and every piece was handmade,
and not mass produced!!!

 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg

Linkups:
Favorite Frock FridayAloha Friday Blog Hop

15 comments

  1. I love the color of your shirt! It's so pretty.. I love bright clothing :)

    New follower from Friday Blog Hop
    Jessica
    www.littlemapleleaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! :) Thank you for following, I checked out your blog and you take such lovely photos! I followed you as well! :)

      Delete
  2. I love bat wings and this looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shirt is such a pretty bold color - but I have to say your necklace is my favorite! Just my style! :)

    I wanted to invite you to join our weekly weekend "Meet & Greet Blog Hop"! Come stop by and link up and join the fun if you have time this weekend. :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop_18.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie! I'll check out your bloghop, thanks for the invite! :)

      Delete
  4. Ok, this outfit, its simply fabulous! I love the purse, the shoes and the top. Just cute! I'll be checking back often to see what you're wearing, Lol. I can always use inspiration for my next outfit/look.

    Following from the blog hop
    Blessings!
    Maya D
    www.perfectlyimperfektme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maya! And thanks for following, I'm following you as well! :)

      Delete
  5. following you from Aloha!plz follow me back.
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely top. Lovely pictures.
    New post up on my blog: www.rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello dear… happy new year! I was navegating and I saw your blog, you have a great blog and style, please come visit my blog and if you like it let me know if you want us to follow each other ok!
    Kisses from Guatemala
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana! I left a comment on your blog & I'm following :)

      Delete