Bohemian style













Dress: (worn as skirt) Walmart (!)
Sweater: F21
Belt: unknown
Turban style cap: gojane.com
Sunglasses: unknown
earrings: gift from sister in Japan
Platform sandals: F21
Tights: Old Navy

(YES I STILL have my Christmas decorations out! And the tree too!!! My lazy butt has been putting off in taking all the stuff down.)

When choosing this outfit, I was looking through my closet and realized I have not worn this summer dress that I found at Walmart a while back. Yes, Walmart. I don't intentionally shop for clothes at Walmart, but while walking through the aisles, I saw this dress on sale for 7.99. I loved the pattern and colors. Once in awhile Walmart will have something quirky that I will like. So hey don't knock it till ya' try it!! :) 

It was quite cold on this day, so I figured this sweater I got from F21, would keep me warm. Then I coordinated the accessories, and unintentionally came up with a bohemian-ish style. 
Unfortunately, I started feeling crappy, and did not end up going out. :( I'm still battling that cold/sickness I caught at the end of last year. :( 
Stay healthy and sick-free everyone, and have a great day! :) 
XOXO

P.S. Thanks to all the new followers! I love participating in blog hops and discovering all of your awesome blogs! :) 


Linkups:
pleated poppy

11 comments

  1. I'm kind of obsessed with the turban!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I dig the turban too, and I'm gonna try to incorporate more with my outfits. :)

      Delete
  2. stopping by from rolled up pretty today like the look from the color to the turban. keep christmas up as long as you like...people are nicer during the holiday ;)
    xoxo
    val
    http://styletoenvy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yeah, my kids love that I still have all the stuff up. :)

      Delete
  3. Love that skirt! And love how you winterized it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay! :) I love to make clothes work for all seasons!! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi there,

    I'm your newest follower from the Totally Awesome blog roll! I hope you follow me back!

    xo Michelle
    misanthropycreation.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! Hope you saw my reply on your blog! :)

      Delete
  5. You are rockin' that turban and belt! And the color blocking looks absolutely perfect with the purples and reddish hues. And don't get me started on the shoes! You have such an amazing sense of style, girl! I'm loving it! Carole @ PipleyBoutique.com

    ReplyDelete