Black sequins and a Japanese kitty











Sweatshirt: Wet Seal
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: gojane.com
Earrings: Wet Seal
Bracelets: F21, Wet Seal

(Haha, I realized I have a ton of Wet Seal stuff...I only shop their sale stuff, and when they have 40% off on their website...I find some pretty good deals too. I don't really care that their fashion is geared towards "younger girls"...teenagers...I believe I pick out "supposed" age appropriate stuff for myself. :) But frankly, ...I wear what I like)


Today called for another comfy, easy outfit. 
I felt like wearing black.... 
I love how this sweatshirt has the sequins on the arms...

and those boots...
I love those cats on them!
It's actually a Japanese cat (Maneki-neko)
If you've lived or ever visited Japan, you would see them everywhere 
displayed in front of shops/restaurants etc.
It's pretty much a symbol of good luck...

I love my Japanese kitties!!

I've got another busy day ahead.
Have a great day everyone!!!

 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg

Linkups:
Chantillysongs Blog hop

8 comments

  1. Oh I love that sweatshirt, a nice way to subtly add a lil glam with some sparkle!
    XX Found you via the Blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit post!
    SSSx
    http://www.stylestreetstalker.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I went ahead and followed you on bloglovin after I checked it out!
      Love the concept, and the styles you capture!
      I would love to visit London one day! :)

      Delete
  3. Meow! The sequins are great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this looks great! I don't see anything age inappropriate about it, and just keep rocking what you like anyway, it's obviously working. :)

    ReplyDelete