Outfits from the past...before blogging




My second post. Wow. Please bear with me while I'm still learning how to get the hang of everything. I'm also very excited that I have finally started this blog. It's been a long time coming...I have created a list of other blogs that have inspired me. There are still some I haven't listed yet, but I'm getting there. Now, on to the outfit posts.

These 2 are from March of this year. Please excuse the cheesy poses.




This one with me wearing the head scarf is back in July of this year.

August 2012

What I wore on our (informal) anniversary dinner this August

October 2012

And these last two are from last month.



By no means do I "dress up" everyday. If I have things to do at home, and I do not have to go "out" , I will wear my "home clothes" (sweats, tanks) or if I'm working out (yoga pants, tees). Speaking of working out, I am very big on fitness. Although I am not as "fit" as I would like to be, I am still a work in progress. I love the bodybuilding.com website, and it is a very good tool to get started. I am also considering trying one of their weight loss programs. More on this on the next post. 

Hope you enjoyed the outfit pics!

 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg

I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy's WIWW (What I Wore Wednesday)

pleated poppy

4 comments

  1. You got great style, Marie! Post more of of these outfit shots. :)


    1st Blog giveaway! (^_^)
    Go and support and join me here!
    #ChaiChenGiveaways (International)
    Chai's December Birthday Bash - 1st Giveaway! <--click this!
    Win shoes, clothing, and accessories worth around $88 from Asianvogue Shop, FlauntPH, and Bedazzle Accessories!

    New Post Up:
    Doctor Snow's Papaya Milk Effective Hydrate Whitening Mask - Product Review

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute, girl! All of these looks are perfect! The first one is my favorite ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks TJ! I checked out your blog and it's awesome! Love your pics!

      Delete