Hello, blog world.




For a long time now, I've been debating with myself on starting a blog. I have wasted countless hours of my day looking through other people's blogs, and enjoying all the pictures and stories. I myself, love pictures, taking pictures, and telling stories. I love to write and I love to talk. Sometimes the talking will turn into endless rambling. So finally, I am doing it....I am blogging! Apparently millions of other people blog...and some of these bloggers are hard-core--as in, devote many hours a day to it. I however, am not so sure I can devote hours a day for this, but I will try my best to keep up!


A little about me: I am a married 30-something, with 3 kids. I've been staying at home raising the kiddies for a few years now, and I am in the process of looking for employment outside the home. My husband is in the military, so we've done our fair share of moving around, and living everywhere.


I have many interests, but my top interest I would have to say is fashion. My mother always said that when I was a little girl, I would dress up and change outfits and beg to have my pictures taken! I guess things don't change! :P Also fitness. I believe in taking care of your body and staying fit...with that said, I am not in the best shape of my life right now, and I will one day blog about that. Other interests...I have a love of everything artistic, whether it's in a movie, in music, or photography. I admire people with a distinct sense of style and a creative eye. I love sarcasm, and I have been known to have a strange sense of humor. I love history. History fascinates me, and I truly believe the world can become a better place if people took the time to appreciate it more. I also love to travel. By no means, have I traveled to as many countries as my husband has, but one day, I dream to visit as many countries as I can. I still have not yet been to Europe. France, Italy, England, and Ireland are my top 4 so far, not in any particular order.

I have deleted, backspaced, and changed this introduction so many times! I really don't like introductions, and I just want you to get to know me by what I say and what I post! I'm being very careful not to write a book here, so I will keep this short!


This is the extent of my rambling. I shall stop for now, and post some pictures of myself. These are pictures from about 6 years ago, but I swear I still look the same.


 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg



No comments