Casual Outfit: Blondie tee


I LOVE BLONDIE: Taking it back old school. If you don't know Debbie Harry, (Blondie) shame on you. Just kidding...or maybe not.




Blondie is getting a shout out on my blog because I am wearing her on today's post. I really love rocker tees. They are an essential to my style. I have the Stones, Beatles, Pink Floyd, Hendrix, Bob Marley, etc etc. I can never have enough. 


This is my very casual look yesterday while running some errands. And yes, I'm wearing bright colored denim and sneaker wedges yet again. 











If you like my blog so far, please show some love and follow! If you are a fellow blogger, I will surely show you the same love and support as well! :)
Happy Friday!
 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg


Linkups:
Favorite Frock Friday

7 comments

  1. You look so cool, I love those shoes.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I left a comment on your blog and followed you! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you :), I followed you back, I'm no.10!

      Delete
  2. I found you at the Military Spouse Blogging Community and following your blog now. I'd love to have you follow back at Reality Strikes Mommy. Please leave a comment so I'd know you dropped by. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog and following! I started following you too. :)

      Delete
  3. Hey, great outfit honey! I'm now following your cool blog via GFC and Bloglovin, xoxo. http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you for following! :) I followed you back as well! :)

      Delete