5 Minute Outfit



So I wore this outfit yesterday. I was in a big hurry and this is what I threw together in literally 5 minutes.  Really. I usually like to take time to plan outfits and accessories, but yesterday, I did not have that luxury...so I just paired this bright top with these really comfy ripped jeans, boots and put a drape-y light cardigan over it. And the belt. Let me just tell you I love belts. I believe belts help your outfits look more pulled together, and less BLAH. I have a ton of belts. I even have some wide belts that my husband likes to call my "wrestling champion" belts. Anyways, while I don't think this is the greatest outfit I ever pulled together, the point is that it didn't take much effort. Even my hair took no effort. I just pulled it back and put it in a bun. And as for my face, I did my 5 minute makeup, which is pretty much BB cream, concealer, and just a little blush, gloss, liner and mascara. That's all. In reality, I wish I could at least get an hour getting ready so that I don't feel like I have to rush, but I'm usually always in a rush. I'm curious to check out other bloggers "5 minute outfit looks" or outfits that you just randomly pulled together when you were in a rush. If you have some 5 minute outfit looks, please leave a link in the comment box so I can go check them out!


This is my first link up to The Pleated Poppy's WIWW (What I Wore Wednesday), Real Girl Glam, and Transatlantic Blonde. 

 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg

pleated poppyReal Girl Style Link Up

</>

12 comments

  1. For pulling this look together in 5 minutes, you did a great job! It's nice to have easy pieces to put together in a rush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes, sometimes the 5 minute outfits end up looking better than the outfit that you planned well for! :P

      Delete
  2. Your outfit looks fabulous! I love that blouse. Great color.

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have to say I'm not afraid of color. I am open to wearing pretty much any color as long as it looks good! :)

      Delete
  3. I think is great, 5-minute rush or not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it.. And I have a similar cardigan and similar boots so I must find the shirt & belt now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky! The belt actually came with another shirt, and this orange shirt is from Ross?! TJ Maxx or Marshalls?! Can't remember which one since I buy so much from those 3!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for linking up! I think it's pretty impressive for 5 minutes!

    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melaina! Your blog is awesome. You have a lovely family! :)

      Delete
  6. HI there! L*O*V*E the outfit! Love the mix of sofisctication yet hip! Great blog too, In fact I am your newest follower:) I'm Hanna!!!! Happy Holidays!!! You can find me in my little corner at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    xxooxoxo H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hanna! You are too kind! I'm so glad I started this blog, it is SO much fun! Your blog is awesome as well! I read about your weight loss journey and I give you big props for that! Losing weight is NOT easy, and you have such an inspiring story. I'm very much into fitness as well, and although I am not overweight, I'm trying to tone and gain muscle, and one day look like those girls in the fitness mags. :P Thanks for following me! Now you've gained a new follower as well! Look forward to your posts!

      Delete